Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
With IVP you can earn points for your continuous professional development. It’s easy and free!
Our pathologists have come up with multiple brief sessions centered on topics that are relevant to clinicians in private practice. We call these our “pathology quizzes”. New quizzes will be added periodically.
Vets who are registered with us may access the quizzes and then there are 5 easy multiple choice questions at the end. Once you have completed a quiz of your choice, an email will be automatically generated that will provide you with your score and give you feedback on the answers. We recommend that you keep that email for your records as proof of participation.
- Canine Immune Mediated Skin Disease
- Canine Osteosarcoma
- Common digit lesions
- Mammary lesions
- Oral lesions
- Peripheral Lymphadenopathy in Dogs
- Inking of Surgical Samples
- Basic Cytology
- Peri-anal masses in Dogs
- How To Take A Skin Biopsy
- Cytology – guide to approach and self-assessment
- Non-diagnostic samples and how to avoid them
- Lymph node cytology
- Testicular tumours
- Tumours of the rectum
- Hemangiosarcomas in different locations
- Grading mast cell tumours based on cytology
- The different types of lymphoma
- The different types of splenic masses
For further information please email email@example.com.